INBiz: your one-stop source for your business.

Need Help? Give us a call:

or Contact Us»

Welcome to INBiz!

INBiz is the state of Indiana's one-stop resource for registering and managing your business and ensuring it complies with state laws and regulations. We utilize state-of-the-art security features so you can feel safe about inputting your personal and business information into our system.

In partnering with the Secretary of State, Department of Workforce Development and the Department of Revenue, INBiz has created a best-in-class portal that provides a streamlined and expedited process for your business needs.

From registering your business's name to filing required paperwork, you need go no further than INBiz.

Welcome to world of commerce. We're so glad you're Here.

  • Start my business

    Start a new

    Start a new business

    New businesses help drive Indiana's economy and the State of Indiana is dedicated to making your registration experience even easier with the INBiz portal.

    Start Now
  • File Business Entity Report

    File my business
    Entity report

    File my business Entity report

    You need to file a business entity report with the Secretary of State (every year for nonprofits, every two years for most others). You can do that here.

    File NOW
  • Tax Registration


    Tax Registration

    INBiz can help you manage business tax obligations for Indiana retail sales, withholding, out-of-state sales, gasoline use taxes and metered pump sales as well as tire fees, fuel taxes, wireless prepaid fees, food and beverage taxes and county innkeeper's taxes.

  • Wage Reporting


    Wage reporting

    Employers must file quarterly wage reports with DWD. This is to ensure the fairness of a host of programs, including unemployment insurance, veterans' services, public welfare and child support. Most employers can file UC-5 forms electronically on INBiz.


Your passion is your business.
Not paperwork.

INBiz was created so you could spend less time filling out forms and more time doing the things you love.

Click to play Video